Click here to Book a Tournament!
- This event has passed.
NFA National Championship
July 15 - July 20
Presented by NFA.
NFA is a NEW and IMPROVED softball alliance that begins in 2019. NFA is an alliance of teams and organizations who want to make elite level softball and college recruiting about getting girls recruited and helping minimize out of pocket expenses. NFA strives to provide the same quality exposure to college coaches as events charging $1000 or more per event.
What we offer:
- Full 7-inning games in bracket and 1:40 finish the inning games in Pool for National Championship Events and Qualifiers; as well as most Showcase events.
- NO INFLATED STAY TO PLAY RATES – NFA tournament host may work with local hotels to negotiate a lower rate for those in their event and ask teams to try those hotels first in order to acquire comp rooms but these rates will ALWAYS be lower over the entire stay than what you get walking up off the street. You will not be required to stay here in order to play but would appreciate the consideration as we are constantly working to save EVERYONE money while hosting a top notch event.
- FREE RECRUITING CAMP: Any Uncommitted PLAYER ages 14u-18u may participate in a recruiting style camp hosted by 40+ college coaches from the Power-5 Schools, D-I, D-II, D-III, NAIA, and JUCO’s. If your team is in the event, you attend FREE. Players not playing in the tournament will be accepted to the camp if space is available. Please contact email@example.com for questions or more information. The focus of NFA is what is best for the player and we spend the money made from the event to do what it takes to make that evident!
- ALL 14-18U TEAMS AT ONE LOCATION – Providing maximum recruiting potential for College Coaches.
- Gulfport Sportsplex offers 15 fields all at one complex, so you will see the College Coaches who are at the event! If you are tired of paying big bucks to be put at a complex with no traffic, NFA is where you need to be.
- Invitation, Application, and Qualification to get into tournaments:Berths for this event will be based on either invitation, application, or qualification. The tournament is open to everyone. Your Regional Alliance Directors have the authority to award berths by invitation or review applications to award berths to the top teams who want to participate. There may also be some qualifying events, especially in the younger ages (8U to 12U) and even in the older ages in order to fill the remaining spots in the event. We will accept the following number of teams per age group:We will NOT take more teams than we can put at the one complex!
18U – 48 teams 16U – 48 teams 14U – 36 teams 12U – 48 teams 10U – 48 teams 8U – 36 teams
NO MUST PURCHASE INSURANCE:If your team is insured, we will need to see that the policy is current andyouare good. No extra expense.
LOW TOURNAMENT COST: $400-$795depending on age group for National Championship and guaranteed lower than the competition in every other case for an equal product. We anticipate our showcase events to range between $100-$150/game guaranteed unless cost in an area are extremely elevated for fields and umpires and I am not aware of any such places at this time.
Applications: Open Registration is in effect for the NFA Championship Tournament. If your team would like to participate in the NFA Championship, email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
If your team has been offered a berth, you must notify NFA of your acceptance by email@example.com and then complete the registration process, paying the entry fee and providing proof of insurance. This will be done on the NFA website at www.my-nfa.com.
All berths must be accepted by June 1, 2019. Registration must be completed and payment received by June 15, 2019.